My Dream
My name Kenichalio. I don't know why, when I was in class 6 elementary school, I'm very sensitive to the feelings of others. And I can feel their feelings. Because I'm often in the fable, I can feel the lie to them. When the fable, I don't want to open my mouth or give them what they do if I lie. Coincidence, I do watch The Masters. I saw one of the participants who played The Master with the strength of mind I'm very interested in the game. Since that time, I'm very interested to enter the world with strength of mind mentalist. According to me, people who play with the power of the mind is smart, because the strength of mind games with the use of high concentration. Because the concentration I also easy to learn. But, I have difficulties to become a mentalist, namely my parents. They don't like so if I go to the mentalist. But, I'm sure if I can realize my dream to be a mentalist.
My name Kenichalio. I don't know why, when I was in class 6 elementary school, I'm very sensitive to the feelings of others. And I can feel their feelings. Because I'm often in the fable, I can feel the lie to them. When the fable, I don't want to open my mouth or give them what they do if I lie. Coincidence, I do watch The Masters. I saw one of the participants who played The Master with the strength of mind I'm very interested in the game. Since that time, I'm very interested to enter the world with strength of mind mentalist. According to me, people who play with the power of the mind is smart, because the strength of mind games with the use of high concentration. Because the concentration I also easy to learn. But, I have difficulties to become a mentalist, namely my parents. They don't like so if I go to the mentalist. But, I'm sure if I can realize my dream to be a mentalist.


0 komentar:
Posting Komentar